Physician Fellowship in Practice Management (PFPM)
The Physician Fellowship in Practice Management has been established for Physicians whose careers have advanced to the point where Practice Management issues have become as much a part of their practice as hands on medicine. With the rapidly changing face of the medical practice and facility, the role of practice management is more important and demanding than ever. This course will enhance and build upon existing experience exemplifying that you are serious about continuous education and ready to move the practice forward.
Not only will the PFPM certification benefit the practice as a whole, but it will give the consummate professional a well-rounded understanding as to how the practice should function smoothly and effortlessly.
- Physicians who have a minimum of 2 years of practice experience.
- Current involvement in one or more areas of practice management.
- Over the past five years, at least 40 hours (40 credits) of practice management education (CME or non-CME).
- If short the 40 hours, you may also accumulate additional credits for professional contributions (up to 2 credits), awards and professional designations (up to 2 credits), and association memberships (up to 2 credits).
- Attach photocopy of active state medical license.
- Attach your curriculum vitae or biographical sketch.
- Current membership in the American Academy of Medical Management.
|Apply Now Download Application|